Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. Spotify is all the music you’ll ever need. Listening is everything — Spotify. Well, you can use the Spotify website to recover it. Login the Spotify account and then click on ‘Recover playlists Restore’. There will not appear one playlist you deleted right now but in the future. Next time you enter this page, click ‘Restore’ to recover it to your account.
- Spotify Clear Download Playlists
- Can I Download Spotify Playlists
- Download My Spotify Playlist
- How To Download Spotify Playlist
- Spotify Clear Download Playlist Spotify
‘Do we have a Spotify downloader online? I have 3 lengthy Spotify playlists and would like to convert to mp3 online and download them as local on the computer so that I can import.’
Spotify does serve as a platform for displaying thousands of music or curated playlists. However, it sets limits, with DRM to prevent you from downloading music from the platform to other extra devices, no matter you have a free account or premium account.
So, many third-party software sprouts to cope with these limitations, while such software actually takes up more memories of your PC or mobile device.
Therefore, here are some websites, Spotify to mp3 converter online, which can directly and easily crack DRM restrictions.
(In addition, you could also use a Spotify visualizer while listening offline.)
#6 DRmare Spotify Downloader Offline(Hot!)
‘NO NEED INSTALLATION’ is a key feature for MP3fy, Spotify downloader online. What you need to do when using this website is to copy & paste the link address or URL of your playlist into the search, so that you can download Spotify playlists to mp3.
After the test, the download will be carried out according to your order.
Pros: able to download Spotify to mp3 online easily
Cons: only output as MP3 and sometimes it can’t recognize the input link
Spotify Clear Download Playlists
1. Copy and paste the link address or URL of your playlist into the search bar, then wait for the analysis process.
2. Later, an interface will pop up with a song list. You can click on the ‘Download’ button in green on the right to download your songs.
#2 Spotify Deezer Music Downloader Online
As a Google Chrome extension, Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader also can provide service to online download playlist or music tracks from web players such as Spotify and Deezer.
You can see a ‘download’ button on the right side of each in the web player. However, because such download doesn’t carry on in the true music server, the details or tracks of the songs such as album, name, lyrics will not be downloaded alongside the song.
Note: Since all downloaded music comes from multiple music libraries instead of a real music server, certain types of songs will fail when a cue of Audio not found or Failed.
The following steps will show you how to use Spotify Deezer Music Downloader Online:
1. Enter the address below and click on ‘ADD TO CHROME’ button
2. Find a green icon on the top right of the interface to launch Spotify web player
3. Log in with your Spotify account and your song will be made into a list where a ‘Download’ button in green is on the right
4. Choose the song you want to download and click on the green ‘Download’ button
Online-Converter is also an effective Spotify downloader online for converting your Spotify music to other formats such as MP3, OGG, FLAC etc.
Pros: support multiple output formats
Cons: it takes a long time to convert
Following the instructions, you need to:
1. Enter the URL of your songs, or select the files from your cloud storage
2. After ensuring the specifications, click on the ‘Convert file’ button to convert the songs
#4 Spotiload (Known as Spotify Vk Downloader)
Formerly known as Spotify Vk Downloader online, Spotiload is also a chrome extension with a difference to use the social site called vk.com to search and download the tracks with matching name from any Spotify playlist.
As a chrome extension, users do not need to install any other software on their extra devices. And this Spotify to mp3 converter online, free tool is amazing.
Notes: But, only 10 files are available to be downloaded in Spotiload at a time.
How to Download Spotify Music Online via Spotiload?
To use this tool, you need to first install Chrome on your PC or other devices. It’s greatly useful when Spotify web player won’t work. If you have installed Google Chrome browser, follow these instructions:
1. Add Spotiload (Spotify Vk Downloader) to Chrome via the address.
When you finish that, you will get a Spotiload icon on the up-right corner of Google Chrome.
2. Enter vk.com and log in (sign in a new account if necessary).
3. Launch Spotify on your web player and log in your account. You will see all of the playlists from the left Music option.
Can I Download Spotify Playlists
4. Select the songs you want and click on ‘Add Track Option’ to run Spotiload (Spotify Vk Downloader).
5. Then the download of your songs will start and you can check the progress from a pop-up window based on the three-color icons:
Blue — searching
Green — found
Gray — not found.
6. When the download finished, you can transfer your downloaded music to other devices and enjoy your music offline.
Playlist-converter.net is a free Spotify downloader online available to convert your playlist from music services such as Spotify, Deezer, and Youtube to other platforms or links for share.
But it can’t download songs as mp3 to your computer.
To do this, you need to:
1. Enter the link address and choose Spotify source
2. Log in with Spotify and select the playlist you want
3. Then the website will automatically detect the songs in your playlist
4. Choose the target service or formats that you want to convert
#6 DRmare Spotify Downloader Offline
Especially, we want to recommend a great Spotify playlist downloader software — DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It can help you download tracks and playlist from Spotify for offline listening. It’s easy to use and $10 cheaper than other software.
Download My Spotify Playlist
Besides, the downloaded songs have high-quality in 256 or 320kbps. Moreover, many output formats are available such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A and so forth. You can rip Spotify music as MP3.
#7 iMusic Spotify Downloader Offline
iMusic is supported both on Mac and Windows systems. It removes DRM from your music without losing any of your music tracks including artists, albums etc.
When using this software, you can enjoy fast convert and download speed, but the exact speed depends on the size of the music you convert.
The Bottom Line
So that’s all for this article, we mainly introduce Spotify downloader online in this page, and also add one supplement software for you to cope with Spotify playlist to mp3 online download problem. All of the above methods are quite useful and effective, but you don’t need to try them all. Just choose one that works best for you to download Spotify music without Premium.
As usual, if you enjoy this article, please give us a thumbs-up or share it with your friends. If you have any better choices or other questions when using these tools, please leave a comment and we will get back to you soon.
Step by step tutorial
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to download music from Spotify to Windows PC with NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter. Please make sure you’ve downloaded the Spotify music downloader to your computer before we get started.
Note: If you are a Mac user, please refer to How to Download Music from Spotify on Mac for detailed steps.
1 Import Spotify Songs from Spotify to NoteBurner
Launch NoteBurner Spotify Music converter. Copy and paste or drag and drop the song/playlist link from Spotify (Free) to NoteBurner, the program will read and list all songs very soon.
How To Download Spotify Playlist
2 Choose Output Format and Output Path
Click “Settings” button on the upper right. Here you can choose output format (MP3/ AAC/ FLAC/ WAV), output quality, as well as output path.
3 Download Music from Spotify to Windows PC
Spotify Clear Download Playlist Spotify
Click the ‘Convert’ button and the Spotify song or playlist you selected in Step 1 will soon be converted and downloaded to your local computer. When the conversion is done, click “Converted” button on the left side and you can check all the songs that have been converted successfully.
Now you can enjoy your Spotify songs offline, play them on Windows Media Player or transfer them from your PC to any other devices as you wish.
Note: The free trial version of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter enables users to convert the first 3 minutes of each song. To ulock the time limitation, please purchase a license.